Charles J. “CJ” Carroll
- Commercial Litigation
- Dispute Resolution
- Construction Disputes & Litigation
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Personal Injury
Attorney CJ Carroll’s practice is focused on dispute resolution and litigation involving contracts, construction, insurance, real estate, employment, and other matters. In these cases, CJ brings and wealth of experience in seeking effective resolution for clients in the pre-trial stages. He also secured two published appellate decisions in favor of his clients.
His insurance dispute practice includes representing clients in a wide variety of complex matters, including insurance coverage, insurance defense, bad faith, Insurance Fair Conduct Act claims, and Consumer Protection Act claims.
CJ’s background includes serving as a United States Senate intern where he provided policy analysis to constituents, and serving for three years for an alternative dispute resolution firm. In addition to his current business litigation and dispute practices, CJ also has substantive experience in civil rights, personal injury, premises liability, and medical malpractice litigation.
J.D., Seattle University School of Law (2013)
B.B.A. (Marketing & Business Management), University of Portland (2009)
- State of Washington, 2013
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington (2018)
Ramm v. Farmers Ins. Co. of Wash., 2017 Wash. App. LEXIS 1312 (Wash. Ct. App. June 6, 2017)
Crowthers v. Travelers Indem. Co., 2016 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 142123, 2016 WL 5944583 (W.D. Wash. Oct. 13, 2016)
Lesure v. Farmers Ins. Co. of Wash., 197 Wn. App. 239, 392 P.3d 1076 (2016)
Professional & Civic Involvement:
- Washington State Bar Association (2013 – Present)
- King County Bar Association (2013 – Present)
- Northwest Insurance Coverage Association (2015 – Present)
Publications & Seminars:
WSAJ Product Liability Deskbook
- Co-authored chapters on ‘Failure to Warn’ and ‘Breach of Warranty’ for the Washington State Association for Justice Product Liability Deskbook
When he is not in the office, CJ enjoys working on his golf game and is a season ticket holder for both the Huskies and Seahawks.