Donald S. Lam
Donald’s practice focuses on advising small privately held businesses and individuals in business formation, commercial transactions, merger and acquisitions and technology licensing. He speaks fluent Chinese (Cantonese) and English and is an active part of the Chinese American community.
LL.M, University of Washington, 2011
J.D., Willamette University, cum laude, 2006
Executive Editor, Willamette Law Review
B.S. and B.A., University of Washington, 2003
United States District Court for the Western District of Washington, 2009.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business formation
- Business planning
- Technology and IP licensing
- Employment benefit plans and 409A compliance.
Professional & Civic Involvement:
- King County Bar Association
- East King County Bar Association
- Organization of Chinese Americans
Publications & Seminars:
- Author, “New Employment Security Reporting Requirements,” PRK Newsletter, 2007
- Speaker, “Advising Clients on Entity Dissolution: Traps for the unwary in light of recent legislation and court decisions,” East King County Bar Association, 2008