Trademarks & Copyrights
PRK works closely with clients to identify, maintain and protect their intellectual property, including their product or company brands. This includes helping clients register and maintain trademarks and copyrights. We advise clients on all aspects of domestic and international trademark work, including counseling, clearing trademarks for use, registration, licensing and enforcement. We coordinate registration through our contacts with experienced agents and attorneys in other countries. We offer initial screening trademark searches, as well as more thorough research, tailored to the client’s specific needs, through outside research services.
PRK’s Trademarks & Copyrights services include:
- Providing state, federal and international trademark counseling, registration, renewal, and risk analysis; Protecting copyrights, trademarks, trade names, and trade secrets;
- Managing Internet domain name and Web site issues;
- Providing counseling on unfair competition, false advertising and trade disparagement;
- Preparing and negotiating licensing and business contracts to protect our client’s intellectual property;
- Assisting our clients with due diligence reviews and negotiation of trademark and copyright provisions related to corporate transactions and financings.
PRK’s attorney contact for this area:
Gregory L. Russell