- Business Law
- Commercial Transactions
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business Planning, Formation, and Transactions
- Real Estate
Jonathan is primarily focused on providing counsel to individuals and business owners in the areas of business formation, business planning, mergers and acquisitions, and other transactions. He is also heavily involved in the nonprofit sector, and helps with the formation and assists with governance matters and tax-exempt status filings for new non-profit entities.
Jonathan and his wife Becca are proud parents of their daughter, Macey. When he is not spending time with family and friends, Jonathan enjoys playing golf and softball.
- J.D., Willamette University College of Law, 2011
- B.A., Northwest University, 2007
State of Washington, 2012
Professional & Civic Involvement:
• Washington Bar Association
• King County Bar Association
• Pro Bono General Counsel for Two Feet Project, 2013-present