Paralegal Jenny Lebeau supports firm attorneys and clients in civil litigation and transactional matters.
She has been a legal secretary and paralegal with the firm since 2001.
Jenny received an A.A.S., Legal Support Professional Program, from Lake Washington Technical College. Outside of work, she is an active volunteer for Food Lifeline.
- A.A.S., Legal Support Professional Program, Lake Washington Technical College
Other Professional Staff
- Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights
- Business Law
- Construction Law
- Criminal Defense and Investigations
- Employment Law
- Estate Planning & Probate
- Finance & Securities
- Immigration & I-9 Compliance
- Land Use & Municipal Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Real Estate Law
- School Districts
- Trademark & Copyrights