Bellevue Immigration Lawyers for Work Visas, Employment, and H1-B and L-1 Visas
As U.S. employers expand their search for the best qualified personnel worldwide we have become more closely involved with the immigration needs of clients in a host of situations, including:
- Entry to the United States and the acquisition and loss of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residence (“the green card”).
- Providing assistance with the technical (I-9) requirements of employers hiring immigrants, consulting with clients on the establishment of personnel procedures and manuals and, when appropriate, in regularizing the status of foreign employees.
- Securing nonimmigrant (temporary) visas, e.g., H-1B for professional personnel, and L-1 for intracompany transferees.
We keep our clients abreast of the frequent changes in immigration statutes, and the regulations, decisions and policies of the principal government agencies that administer our immigration laws.
Our foreign language capabilities include Spanish, Cantonese, Japanese, and Korean.
- What Type of Visa Will You Need? Learn about the Different Visa Applications.
- Family-Based Immigration Law – What Relationships Count?
- Do You Qualify for Green Card and Permanent Residency?
- Examples of How the Wrong Immigration Advice Can Hurt
- Employment-Based Immigration – Understanding the Classification Categories
- How Can Citizenship be Acquired?
- I-9 Compliance – Audits & Due Diligence
PRK attorney contacts for this area: