Bellevue Immigration Lawyers for Work Visas, Employment, and H1-B and L-1 Visas
As U.S. employers expand their search for the best qualified personnel worldwide we have become even more closely involved with the immigration needs of clients in a host of situations, including:
- Entry to the United States and the acquisition of U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residence (“the green card”).
- We provide assistance to obtain nonimmigrant (temporary) visas including H1B, H4, O1, L1, TN, B2, H3, E2, and F for professionals among others. We also represent permanent residence applications including EB1, EB2, National Interest Waivers, EB3, PERM, EB4, and EB5 applications.
- We provide assistance in all aspects of family-based immigration and citizenship.
At PRK, our attention is on the law and the needs of each client. We keep our clients abreast of the frequent changes in immigration statutes, and the regulations, decisions, and policies of the principal government agencies that administer our immigration laws.
Behind the news stories are many changes in policies and procedures for legal immigration. That’s why PRK’s services include a dedicated immigration focus group. We will listen to you, ask you questions, and only then apply decades of immigration experience to discuss the legal implications for you specifically.
View more information on the attached sub-pages, and look for news on our immigration blog. Call or email us for an honest assessment and explanation.
- What Type of Visa Will You Need? Learn about the Different Visa Applications.
- Family-Based Immigration Law – What Relationships Count?
- Do You Qualify for Green Card and Permanent Residency?
- Examples of How the Wrong Immigration Advice Can Hurt
- Employment-Based Immigration – Understanding the Classification Categories
- How Can Citizenship be Acquired?
- I-9 Compliance – Audits & Due Diligence
PRK attorney contacts for this area: